Tuesday 21 January 2014

JNTU-ANANTAPUR : Pharm.D & Pharm.D (PB) I Year Regular/Supplementary Examinations Results (Dec 2013)

The Results of Pharm.D & Pharm.D(PB) I Year Regular/Supplementary Examinations conducted in Dec 2013 (For 2012 & prior to 2012 admitted batch only) are declared. The result sheets have been dispatched to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their colleges principals for knowing the results.

Results Declared Official Notifications.
Pharm.D I Year Regular & Supplementary December 2013 Examinations Results Declared Circular

Pharm.D (PB) I Year Regular & Supplementary December 2013 Examinations Results Declared Circular


RC Notifications
Pharm.D I Year Regular & Supplementary December 2013 Examinations RC Notification

Pharm.D (PB) I Year Regular & Supplementary December 2013 Examinations RC Notification


RC Application Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment